C o n t a c t
» Phone: 0487 698 201
» Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Facebook: Graeme Dawson
» Twitter: @csrsmokey
S i t e
» Home Page
» Go back / forward a page
L i n k s
» Shire of Yarra Ranges
» Alcoholics Anonymous
» Domestic Violence
» Sexual Abuse
» EFL (Silvan Football Club)
'Mail' Newspaper Articles
• May: A Great Mum the Best Blessing
• June: Reconciliation and Moving On
• July: Winter of Discontent
• September: Being 'Compassionate' Is Not Always Easy
• November: Promises Promises
• February: Where is God when it hurts?
• May: Thank God for Good Mothers
• July: The Freedom of Forgiveness
• February: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
• May: Accepting Our Lot in Life – Karma or Calmer?
• July: Father Hunger is Worse
• September: Forgotten Virtues
• November: It's Never the Right Time
• February: Responding to the Trauma
• April: Depression in Men
• June: The Blame Game
• September: Marriage Week in Australia
• December - When Did Christmas Start Anyway?
• December - What Messages Are We Sending to Our Kids
• February: The Image Makers
• April: The Mechanics of Reconciliation
• July: They Are Just Doing What We Do
• September: Parents on Trial
• November: Our Children Need Roots
• March: Initiation to Manhood
• June: The Fourth Man
• August: Election Promises to Fit Values
• November: Life: Punting or Planning
• March: Dads - Don't Drop the Baton
• April: The Cross - Where do we stand?
• May: Reconciliation is a Challenge
• June: National Day of Thanksgiving Breakfast
• August: Relationships in Danger of Sinking
• November: Schools Welcome Chaplaincy Support
• December: Christmas Questions
• January: The Tsunami: What can we do?
• February: Coping with Change
• March: The Rising of the Son
• April: Face up to the abuse
• May: Reconciliation - The Next Step
• June: NAIDOC Week- Action Packed
• August: Invitations to Responsibility
• September: The Freedom of Forgiveness
• October: Terrorism: Misguided Belief
• January: Changes for relationship success
• February: Sending Mixed Messages
• March: Passions High over 'The Passion'
• April: Thank You Volunteers
• May: Reconciliation: Is it working?
• June: Domestic Violence Must be Stopped
• August: ‘Trump’ card in wrong hands
• September: Every Day Olympians
• October: Abusing the Innocents
• November: Oh My God - Oh My God
• December: The Baby Grows Up
• January: War or Peace?
• February: Follow the Leader
• March: What drives Your Life?
• April: Searching for the Purpose of Easter
• May: School Chaplaincy Update
• June: Mind, Body and Spirit
• July: NAIDOC Celebrations Born of Mourning
• August: Anger: Unasked Questions
• September: Disappointed with God
• October: Good Neighbours
• November: They'll Marry in the Morning
• December: The Getting of Wisdom
• January: Where Should we Place our Trust?
• February: A Balancing Act
• March: Depression
• April: No Plans for Marriage
• May: To Expose or to Hide?
• June: The Language of Love
• July: Good Relationships = Reconciliation
• August: School Chaplains for Family Support
• September: Positive Image Bearers
• October: Young Men - New Accessories
• November: Looking for a Safe Anchor
• December: Christmas in the Real World
• Special: Australia Day - A Personal Reflection
• January: New Years' Resolutions
• February: On the Beach
• March: Sir Donald: Great Man - Great Principles
• April: Easter - A Gateway
• May: From Biscuits to Broccoli
• June: The Freedom of Forgiveness
• July: Now We Can Be Sad As Well
• August: How to Become a Hero
• September: Spectators and Participators
• October: A Pearl Discovered
• November: Jesus - Son of God
• December: Christmas Gifts
• January: Who is the Greatest?
• February: Unsung Heroes Do Count
• March: A Solution to Unmet Expectations
• April: Easter - A Paradox
• May: Searching for the Calm
• June: "Satan made me do it??"
• July: Alcohol Olympics
• August: Sex in the city
• September: Your Choice?
• October: Nobody's a Nobody
• November: Barrier 13... Could it be so unlucky?
• December: Christmas break-ups
• February: Bold new initiative by local churches
• March: Easter '99: 3000 free sausages / Easter reflections: Jesus' death - was it a waste?
• April: An Interview with Rev Walters
• May: Stunt bike rider to Pastor / Unforgiven
• June: Link with LinC
• July: Secondary College chaplain was a "cow girl"
• August: Church Leaders not out of touch!
• September: 'New Age' and inner peace
• October: Don't be a bunny - get off the train!
• November: We will remember the sacrifices made
• December: A simple birth, but a lasting message